The Core Worlds of Sector Deus are so named for a reason. All the most important planets are located here including the Capitolis Sectorum, from which the Sector is governed by the iron hand of the Ursus Dynasty.
- Tachion Primaris – Capitolis Sectorum. A planet-wide urban metropolis and super-hive world. It is orbited by the infamous Inquisitorial moon Nobis.
- Athena Prime – Militarised mountainous fortress world. More than 50% of Sector Deus Regiments are raised on Athena.
- Nestorium – Forge world, known for an unorthodox approach to technology and research.
- Inaria – Hive-World known for its underwater hives.
- Kronos - Hive world with disproportionally high mutant population.
- Templos – One of the most important trade hubs in Sector Deus, it's commonly known that if you can’t find something to buy then you should visit Templos.
- Prothera – Once lush Agri-World, ravaged by Red Giants invasion. It is now slowly rebuilding.
- Oskea - Agri-World, grows edible mega-fungi that grow to enormous size.
- Sarris V - Civilised world, Sarris V is known for the importance of Adeptus Arbitres in their society.
- Karn Dereg - Civilised world known for its death cults.
- Lemuria – Civilised world, Lemurians are known for their fine amasec far beyond Sector Deus.
- Viridia - Civilised world where the people have esotric skin colours.
- Kinteros – Tropical pleasure world, known for its gambling culture.
- Mormark – Ice Death World, governed by Imperial dictator and home to Ghosts of Retribution.
- Argul IV - Jungle Death World known for the immense woods covering its surface.
- Dirr – Feudal world, major source of slaves for Nobility all over the Sector.
- Arcadia – Verdant green world. Would be a colonised paradise if not for the enormous number of vicious, nocturnal bats that can shred apart countless acres of crops overnight and even threaten humans in the path of their swarm.
- Shanga - Desert Death world. Home to the Shangan Grave, a species of florae who's extensive root system secretes a mucous that turns patches of desert into lethal, digestive quicksand. With this it can consume anything from small desert rats to humans.
- Tyrardis - Tropical jungle world, deemed unsuitable for colonisation due to the high prevalence of an exceptionally agressive, semi-intelligent, and ape-like creature.
- Draloa - Mountain world. Extensive plate activity early in this planet's life resulted in such extreme peaks and valleys that large-scale settlements are simply not possible without highly destructive bombardments to create open land. The Merchant League has shown interest in exploiting potential mineral reserves, but has struggled to find people willing to work such a sparse landscape without the support of a proper colony when plentiful work is available elsewhere. Meanwhile the Administratum has yet to reach a conclusion on whether the potential resources are worth an industrial investment.
- Engor XI - An ocean world of endless storms and hurricanes. The only features of note are a minor race of primitive xenos and a species of whale-type creature that can rival smaller imperial warships in size. Most visitors to this planet are attempting to hunt one of these vast animals, so they can harvest components that fetch a high-price in markets.
- Troya - Dead forbidden world. Former Capitolis Sectorum that was virus bombed by traitors during the Horus Heresy.